"AgOne is designed to transform individuals in the Ohio agriculture industry through leadership and boardsmanship training and one-on-one coaching to strive for the next level of leadership."
The Ohio State University Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership (ACEL), the Max M. Fisher College of Business, and the OSU Leadership Center have joined forces to launch a new elite leadership training with the goal of cultivating the “next level” of leaders for Ohio’s agriculture-related organizations by fostering individual leadership and strengthening board members and top tier leaders. Through leadership workshops and individual coaching sessions, AgOne is built to cultivate the future of Ohio’s agriculture leaders to make amplify their impact. It is a 12-month long, individualized leadership development program which is designed to transform individual influence for industry impact through leadership and boardsmanship.
INVEST. INFLUENCE. IMPACT.
Every participant in AgOne will receive individual and group instruction designed to help them break through barriers and make their greatest possible impact. Upon completion, each AgOne leader will:
- Earn a Foundational Leadership Certificate from the OSU Leadership Center
- Develop and act on a leadership plan based on their leadership skill profile and board aspirations
- Identify leadership skills in which to further develop strengths and manage weaknesses
- Reflect upon their personal leadership profile and how others view their leadership skills
- Enact a leadership plan with assistance from a program facilitator
- Strengthened their network within and around the agriculture industry
- Gain a better grasp of board effectiveness and their ability to lead within the context of a board structure